No Time for Reading or Listening to that Ever Growing Stack of Personal Development/Business Books on Kindle, Phone or Book Shelf?
If you have a bunch of books you would love to know about but do not want to read or listen for hours then this letter is for you…
Every year Entrepreneurs spend money buying all the latest business and personal development book but many don’t have the time or ability to get through them all. On top of that classic must read books such as Think and Grow Rich and Influence never get touched because of the length and let’s be real the sleep inducing writing of the authors. Other business books and self help books are 80% fluff with the key points buried in over 300 plus pages of writing.
Then you read Influencers telling you to “Read these books and grow your business beyond your wildest dreams” post and you feel bad about not being able to get through Influence or 48 Laws of Power.
- How can you run your business, tend to your family while continuing your self development and business education?
- How can you use the information from these books to grow your business without having to spend the hours it takes to listen to these books on Audible or Read them on Kindle or the physical copy?
- What about networking and being left out of a conversation because you don’t know the key points in Robert Greene’s The Law of Human Nature?
You don’t have to feel guilty about buy business and personal develop books and not reading/listening to them any more.
My name is Lauren Hazel and I’m a Big Business Nerd. I love reading these books and pulling out the key points and finding ways to apply them to my life and business. I often read and listen to these books multiple times and take notes on them but I noticed that many of my entrepreneur friends bought the same books but never read them. Some of them had learning disabilities or were just plain too busy running their business, managing family and going to workshops and conferences to finish these books.
So I decided to create a program with my note:
- Turn them into an easy to read and listen to program to help them take the key points and lessons and apply to their business.
- Allow them to engage in conversations and talk about what they learned from these books.
- Apply the key points into actionable tactics to grow their business.
- Save time trying to read business/self development books that could be 600 plus pages long
- Become smarter more informed entrepreneurs that people want to follow and learn from.
- No longer feel guilty or ashamed of on reading all the books that every Influencer and Guru says you should read or know
Because Inbiznotes got you covered.
Chapter by Chapter Breakdowns and Summaries
Audio for each chapter no longer than 30 minutes
Still too much time for you or too long to read?
Each book I read and break down will also come with:
The Total book summary and key points less than 5 pages with accompanying audio 20 minutes or less (For all those with even less time but need to sound smart quick….think conferences where every else has read the book X except you… don’t want to be shamed or get left out of great networking opportunities because you didn’t know what X book was about.)
To keep up with the latest hot and also classic must read Business and self help book without having to read them.
To have access to notes and audio on each chapter plus the super short quick summary and Keys Points to the books in PDF and Audio.
Click the link below to join.
The current books to be broken down are:
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene,
- Confessions of an Advertising Man by David Ogilvy
- The 80/20 Principle By Richard Koch
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Work the System by Sam Carpenter
- Ogilvy on Advertising by David Ogilvy
- How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Principles by Ray Dalio
- Start With No by Jim Camp
- And many more…
- You get to vote on the next round of books I read and break down for you.
- Picture of our Mascot: Stevie the Cat with the book of the month in your inbox with your notes. (Yes my cat has a job now)
- Oh and the last thing…I give an actionable tactics piece on how you could apply what you “read or heard” to your business/career/life
This is not just notes it’s a better you and better life.
Click the link below if you would like to join to get Your book notes every month.